Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Project 2 Final Images

These are the my final photoshop images from project 2 :) As a newbie to photoshop I am really excited with how these images came out!  I am a senior Studio Art major and for my Senior Project I am focusing on the theme of nature vs. technology and the loss of the purity of nature.  With technological progress comes many consequences, mainly the destruction and contamination of our environment.  My work focuses on the balance (or rather inbalance) between these two opposing forces.  Many of the elements of these images are parts of other works I have completed in the past (i.e. acrylic and ink paintings and collagraph and ink wash prints) along with some images with Britain's famous street artist, Banksy.  These stenciled graffiti images deal with the issues of environmental awareness which help to emphasize my own theme. I hope you guys enjoy the pieces! Thanks :D








2 comments:

  1. I really love all three of these pieces. I'm impressed that you were able to create three very different images that were each strong compositionally and managed to convey the same message. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work! Even though the colors are very harsh, they work well together in each piece. It's hard to believe each of these started out as the same picture! They all are very unique.

    ReplyDelete